Lots of Everything! Gluten Free Crackers
Produced by Van's Natural Foods
"All Van's gluten free products are certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization and carry the GFCO logo on the front of package to identify the certification. Visit the GFCO website at www.gfco.org for more info on their independent certification process."
"Van's gluten free products (waffles, pancakes, French toast sticks, cereals, crackers and bars) are not produced in gluten free facilities, however, all Van's gluten free products are certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization and carry the GFCO logo on the front of package to identify the certification."
"In addition, Van's and Van's manufacturing partners follow good manufacturing practices and cross-contamination prevention practices. These practices include:
- Test incoming ingredients to ensure they meet our standards
- Thorough sanitation of equipment used in the production of our gluten free products
- Strict segregation of ingredients used in our gluten free products
- Production in an allergen controlled area within our production facility
- Regular testing for the presence of gluten in our gluten free products"
Important: We try to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information available. However, please keep in mind that manufacturer policies and formulations can change at any time, and that some information listed on this site could be out-of-date or contain unintentional errors.
Remember to always read product labels and check with the manufacturer directly if you have any concerns.